Lake Okeechobee is a great place to fish and the town is known as the “Speckled Perch Capital of the World”. The town host an annual event to celebrate this each March, drawing thousands of folks from all around.
in 101 days 17 hours 50 minutes 34 seconds
Eastern Standard Time.
- You're living in a new geologic age, the Meghalayan
- Deep coral reefs not safe from impacts of pollution, climate change
- What was it like to go to the moon? We asked Buzz Aldrin
- From world's 2nd best to sidelined, MUN Hyperloop team gunning for a comeback
- How new telescope technology captured this image of Neptune from down here on Earth
- Premiers call for 'voluntary' pharmacare program funded by Ottawa
- Trudeau slaps down Harper's claims that NAFTA is being delayed for political gain
- Scathing suicide inquiry finds gaps, shortcomings at Royal Military College
- Military is off the radar of most Canadians: DND poll
- Provinces agree to raise personal exemption for interprovincial booze sales