Lake Okeechobee is a great place to fish and the town is known as the “Speckled Perch Capital of the World”. The town host an annual event to celebrate this each March, drawing thousands of folks from all around.
Eastern Standard Time.
- Google to acknowledge privacy 'mistakes' to U.S. Senate committee
- Another endangered killer whale is losing weight, but several believed to be pregnant
- Federal use of A.I. in visa applications could breach human rights, report says
- Plants colour their fruits to flag down the right animals
- Researchers hope tiny 'samurai wasp' may stop invasive stink bugs eating through the Okanagan
- Goodale orders review of child killer's transfer to healing lodge
- Canadian military OK's beards, as long they're not hipster-style
- Trudeau says Parliament could review Aung San Suu Kyi's honorary citizenship
- Parental leave being extended by up to 5 weeks 3 months earlier than planned
- 'If' NAFTA 2.0 proceeds, Trudeau wants to feel 'confident' on tariffs